Sharks coach John Plumtree has made four changes to his side that lost to the Reds in Brisbane last week.
– Pieter-Steph du Toit drops to the bench.
– Anton Bresler starts at lock.
– Willem Alberst wins his first start of the campaign.
– Jean Deysel drops to the bench.
– Odwa Ndungane replaces Piet Lindeque on the wing.
“They beat the Crusaders, they lost by one point to the Chiefs, the 2012 champs, and with those results, they have some belief, it’s going to be a tough game, They’re a side that’s clearly working very hard for each other and we know it is going to be a really tough task from our side”. said Plumtree.
15. Riaan Viljoen , 14. Odwa Ndungane , 13. JP Pietersen , 12. Meyer Bosman , 11. Lwazi Mvovo , 10. Patrick Lambie , 9. Charl McLeod , 8. Keegan Daniel (C) , 7. Willem Alberts , 6. Marcell Coetzee , 5. Franco van der Merwe , 4. Anton Bresler , 3. Jannie du Plessis , 2. Kyle Cooper , 1. JC Janse van Rensburg
Replacements: 16. Monde Hadebe , 17. Wiehahn Herbst , 18. Pieter-Steph du Toit , 19. Derick Minnie / Lubabalo Mtembu , 20. Jean Deysel , 21. Tian Meyer , 22. Piet Lindeque