The decision to include Tom Taylor at fullback in place of Dagg must be to limit Carters need toi kick for goals. Carter is coming back from a calf injury and with Taylor’s now seasoned boot at hand we may see the kicking duties fall to the no.15.
– Dan Carter starts at flyhalf.
– Tom Talyor starts at fullback.
– Isreal Dagg drops to the bench.
– Robbie Fruean returns to the starting team at no.13.
– Ryan Crotty shifts inside to no.12.
– Wyatt Crockett starts in the front row.
– Andy Ellis starts at scrum half.
– Joe Moody and Will Heinz drop to the bench.
The Crusaders travel to Canberra to face the Brumbies on Sunday, KO 16:05 NZ (05:05 CAT, 04:05 BST)
1. Wyatt Crockett, 2. Corey Flynn ,3. Owen Franks ,4. Luke Romano ,5. Sam Whitelock ,6. George Whitelock (c) ,7. Matt Todd,8. Luke Whitelock,9. Andy Ellis ,10. Dan Carter ,11. Zac Guildford ,12. Ryan Crotty ,13. Robbie Fruean ,14. Tom Marshall ,15. Tom Taylor
Replacements : 16. Ben Funnell ,17. Joe Moody, 18. Dominic Bird ,19. Jordan Taufua, 20. Willi Heinz , 21. Adam Whitelock , 22. Israel Dagg