- Scott Higginbotham is back after recovering from a shoulder injury
- Jordy Reid is set to debut at flank
- James O’Connor and Angus Roberts remain at fullback and flyhalf respectively
- Richard Kingi replaces the banned Cooper Vuna on the wing
- Prop Paul Alo-Emile also makes his debut, in for Laurie Weeks, who played his 50th Super Rugby match last week.
Rebels: 15.James O’Connor, 14.Richard Kingi, 13.Mitch Inman, 12.Lachlan Mitchell, 11.Jason Woodward,10. Angus Roberts, 9.Nick Phipps, 8.Scott Higginbotham, 7.Jordy Reid, 6.Gareth Delve, 5.Luke Jones, 4.Hugh Pyle, 3.Paul Alo-Emile, 2.Ged Robinson, 1.Nic Henderson. Substitutes: 16.Shota Horie, 17.Laurie Weeks, 18.Cadeyrn Neville, 19.Jarrod Saffy, 20.Scott Fuglistaller, 21.Nic Stirzaker, 22.Rory Sidey